The deed is done! I am celebrating with a frosty and bacon cheeseburger from Wendy’s. Today the IUI was a tiny bit painful, but only for like 5 seconds. I am chucking that up to it being so early in my cycle and my cervix wasn’t quite in the right position. Ovidrel can help mimic ovulation, but it’s still not the real thing. At least not at CD11.
I’m laying on the couch “working” but honestly I’m really just reading blogs and participating in ICLW! Playing hooky is so relaxing!
For my obsessiveness, here’s how today’s IUI stacks up against the others…
October 22, 2009, IUI #4:
- Daily low-does aspirin, prenatal vitamin, fish oil, vitamin D, raspberry leaf tea
- CD2 ultrasound: all clear to start Clomid
- CD2-6: 150mg Clomid
- CD9 ultrasound: 1 follicle (25mm on the right), 5mm lining
- CD9 250µg Ovidrel trigger
- CD11 IUI #4, 35M sperm post-wash with very good motility and progression
- CD12-25: 200mg progesterone
- CD26, 15DPIUI beta scheduled
Hope this is the last time I ever have to subject my husband to doing his thing in a cup. Hope this is the last time we ever see that laboratory. Hope this is the last time my RE has to look at my lady bits with the lights on (for ultrasounds the lights are always off). Hope this is the last time a catheter has to be inserted into my cervix. Hoping this is it.
Let the 2WW begin! Today is 0DPIUI. 🙂