I would like to thank three (!) beautiful bloggers for this lovely award! I was nominated by my friend from Baby On Mind, LateBloomer13 from BYOB: Buy Your Own Bean, and Finch from Grizzly Eggs! I feel so lucky! I’ve already written seven interesting things about me when I was bestowed with the Kreativ Blogger award a few months ago, but I’m up for the challenge of thinking of seven new interesting things!
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the award and place it in your blog
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you
- Nominate 7 bloggers
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
1. I wanted to start a blog for the longest time, but I could never come up with a good topic to write about. My trials of trying to conceive brought me to blogging and I’m so glad that’s how it worked out. Of course, I wish I wasn’t in this predicament but since I am, this blog has been a fantastic outlet. The IF community has been tremendously supportive and I’ll be eternally grateful.
2. Since I found Bare Minerals (recommended for my sensitive skin by my aesthetician when getting a facial), I love love love putting on make-up. Not lots of make-up like one of those ladies (and dudes) that work at MAC, but a nice natural look with a sometimes smokey eye. Bare Minerals makes putting on make-up so fun! The only make-up product that is not Bare Minerals is my mascara. I can’t resist Dior Show Blackout. It’s amazing.
3. My husband and I dated long distance the first year we were dating. We met while working together and then he moved away. He didn’t get the nerve to ask me out until after he left. 🙂
4. I don’t like to take medicine of any sort. If I have a terrible headache, I’ll tough it out. Menstrual cramps? Nah, no Advil for me. I find it rather humorous that through assisted reproduction I have had to drug my body beyond my wildest imagination.
5. I am a big sauce/dipping person so you can probably guess how excited I am about the new ketchup packets from Heinz! You can squeeze it out or peel back and dip! Awesome!
6. When I got married, I refused a wedding band. I’m not a big jewelry person to begin with and I really liked the look of a pretty solitaire. Besides, I liked feeling like a permanent bride-to-be. 🙂 I finally got a wedding band for our 5th anniversary. It’s tiny and delicate so it doesn’t take away from my first ring – the one that first marked the start of our lives together.
7. I moved from the Midwest to the Southwest the summer between my junior and senior year in high school. Because the state credit systems were so different, I was basically more advanced than seniors at my new high school. The school districts decided that it made sense for me to continue the program from my original high school so I ended up graduating from the high school in my home state, not my new Southwestern school. Because I wasn’t getting a diploma from my new school, they made me walk with the foreign exchange students and I couldn’t wear my cap! Weird, huh?
I would like to nominate the following awesome eight (seven plus one!) bloggers:
1. Reena from Still Waiting For My Sunshine – go wish her luck on her upcoming IVF cycle!
2. Wait, What? – she’s back from a short hiatus and will be starting IVF in April, but we’re rooting for a natural surprise! 🙂
3. Meg from No Oven For The Bun – she just started an IVF cycle. Go wish her luck!
4. Wishing 4 One – she’s waiting out the 2WW! Send her positive vibes!
5. TTC With PCOS – go give her some support. Every one of us needs a little (okay, a lot) when we get yet another BFN.
6. A from Remember All The Way – A is also in her 2WW. Go cheer her on!
7. The Birds And The Bees – go wish her luck on her upcoming IVF cycle, too!
8. Low Fat Lady from Tales Of My Follies – a wonderful blogger who is the best commenter on earth!