OMG! I can’t believe this is my 300th post!
Have I really had that much to say?! Why didn’t someone tell me to shut up?! 😉
Thank you, dear readers, for following along! Please say that you’ll continue to follow after I get my first ever BFP this month! (Still keeping that positive, optimistic outlook!)
To honor this momentus occassion, here are a few highlights:
- Started blogging in April 2008, but only had a fews posts that year. Started acupuncture that same month.
- Things started picking up when we started seeing our RE and getting all of the requisite tests done in December 2008 and January 2009
- Took a blogging and acupuncture break between April and June of 2009 because I thought that I was spending too much time focusing on TTC that it was stressing me out
- When we still weren’t pregnant by June 2009, we decided it was time to try IUI in July – the month that marked my 34th birthday
- Did more IUIs in August, September and October 2009
- Took November 2009 off to prepare for IVF. Started acupuncture again.
- Started IVF in December 2009, with ER/ET in January 2010 (BFN, as you know)
- Medicated FET underway in February 2010 with transfer planned for early March 2010
- Interspersed were vagina-related crafts, videos, crazy news stories, and other humorous tidbits
- Also interspersed was a little pessimism and lots of optimism
Whew! What a roller coaster! Can I get off now? Pleeease?