Did you hear that? Yeah, that was my exhale. I’m back to my regularly scheduled breathing program and I have to say, it’s awesome. Breathing is good.
- Two. Holy shit. There are two.
- Baby A measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113
- Baby B measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 114
- Doc says everything is right on track for 6 weeks
- My husband and I are officially shitting our pants
Multiples was something we always wanted to avoid. Remember, for IVF #1, we opted for a single embryo transfer? After 4 failed transfers including 4 embryos for FET #3, I never would have thought that embryos #10 and #11 would both stick. Hell, I wasn’t even sure one would stick! We’re in a bit of shock at the moment so please bear with us.
Please understand that this doesn’t mean that I’m not absolutely thrilled that we made it this far. I am pregnant! I have two heartbeats in my womb! I am so lucky. I am so so so SO thankful. I just also happen to be a bit scared.