I’m *very* behind in the award category these days!
And last but not least, I also received this award from Mrs. A at Remember All The Way! Yes, she triple crowned me! Xo!
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Make sure you contact these bloggers to let them know about the award
Hmm, I’ve done the 7 things before so let’s see if I can come up with something interesting and new.
- I didn’t get chicken pox until I was a senior in high school. During spring break. Yeah, prefect timing your mother might say. I ended up getting one in my eye and it scratched my cornea.
- I have a younger brother by 3.5 years. We used to fight like cats and dogs (like punching, hair pulling, draw blood) and he used to be really competitive with me all the way into our 20s. Things have changed over the last 5 years or so and we get along very well now. I finally have a brother I like! He does desperately want to be a father though. He’s divorced and he and his ex-wife dealt with IF for four years before they got divorced. (Who knows if the divorce was because of IF or because they weren’t right for each other.) I hope he finds the woman of his dreams soon. He’ll be a great uncle and an even better dad!
- I once met Bill Clinton on the street. Security team and all.
- I’ve also met Martha Stewart and Tyra Banks. Not together. That would be weird.
- If I could plan a perfect beach date with my husband, I’d choose to go to The Baths on Virgin Gorda. I would of course make sure I have the park to myself so it could be romantic and quiet. We’d sneak through the rocks and splash in the waves, before stepping out onto the beach and spreading a blanket with champagne (or maybe an awesome rum punch) and snacks. That water is so beautiful. You can be standing neck deep and still see your feet clearly on the ocean floor. So awesome. If you’ve never been, please add it to your list.
- I have really tiny fingers. My ring finger is size 3.25.
- I must cut up eat apples, pears, peaches and the like in order to eat them. I hate biting into the skin with my front teeth. I’m sort of obsessed with flossing so right away I’m no longer enjoying the fruit and all I can think about is when can I floss.
Since I’m so behind in posting about these awards, just about everyone I know has been hit up with one. If you haven’t then these awards (yes, all three of them) are meant for Y-O-U! 🙂