Thank you for all of your celebratory comments! More details coming soon, but for now…
- First visit to pediatrician was a success! I cried when my husband completed the “relationship to patient” field on the form with “MOTHER” next to my name.
- My milk is just starting to come in. Can’t wait to stop supplementing! They’re both great latchers.
- My husband is amazing and I am so grateful to have him as my partner.
- We were discharged on Sunday so we’ve had a few days on our own so far. The babies are good sleepers and on a similar schedule — so far. 🙂
- I can’t believe how puffy I am. My feet and ankles are so gross. It is finally starting to subside a bit.
- I feel so lucky to have this be my job for the next 4 months.
- I somehow managed to avoid hemorrhoids. I heart colace and prune juice.
- I am only now starting to feel somewhat normal, albeit sleep deprived.
- I had no idea days could pass so quickly. I’ve been drafting this post for two days.
- Oh, and most importantly…the babies! Oh my god, the babies. We have sons! They are the sweetest, most perfect humans on the planet. We absolutely adore them.
Here’s a peek at 1 day old:
I’d rather not share their names online, but you can refer to them as Home Run (left – Baby A) and Peanut Butter (right – Baby B).